Greens and Mushroom Stir Fry
Vegan & Gluten Free
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli
- 2x cups coconut rice (rice cooked with half coconut cream or milk and half water)
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
2x cups baby spinach
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
1. Cook rice (if not already cooked, I used leftover rice from the night before)
2. Chop broccoli and mushrooms.
3. In a saucepan, add coconut oil and turn on heat to medium/high
4. Add broccoli, rice, mushrooms and cook until golden.
5. Add baby spinach and soy sauce, mix until combined and spinach has softened down.
6. Serve and enjoy.