Anonymous asked: How do I turn my life around?
I really hate my life and there are A LOT of things I want to change, and the only thing that keeps me going is the thought of me being strong enough and magically changing my whole life somehow, but, how?? I don't like my body and I don't have a social life or any friends and a million other things. People always say 'change it then' but HOW DO I CHANGE MY LIFE??
1. You decide within yourself that you WANT to change. (Ask yourself if this change will be positive and uplift your life or whether it is an unnecessary change)
2. Then you formulate a plan; WHAT do you want to change and HOW will you achieve it? Wrote it down. Be honest with yourself (no one but you has to see this list remember!). Be creative with your plan too - don't just stick to things you have tried in the past. B Be brave enough to try something different or outside your comfort zone.
3. Set attainable goals. Make sure your goals are in quantity AND quality. Instead of having one or two long term goals - make lots and lots of smaller more attainable goals! And remember to reward yourself each time you achieve one! It will stimulate your reward system meaning you will also stay more motivated! (Hooray!)
4. Start making the changes .. No matter how small! Often it is the little things that all add up and in the long run make the most difference.
5. Remember who you are doing this for - if it is for you and to benefit your own life then that is a good thing! If it is to impress someone else or gain their acceptance then you will find the motivation AND energy to achieve will not be sufficient.. Do it to IMPROVE you.. To be the best you you can be! To make your life more positive. Do it because you embrace and accept yourself; because you love yourself (not in a stuck up way!) not because you hate yourself and want to punish yourself or “change”.. Improve not change :) x
Love and light,